- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour + 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 Cup beer (and a little more)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt + extra to sprinkle
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- Frying oil
Heat the oil to 375 degrees F. Beat all the dry ingredients for the dough together (by reserving the 2 tablespoons of flour). Add the beer and robe, if it is too thick, add a little more beer as needed (I added two more beer touches).
Cut the zucchini into thick slices and then cut the onion into the sectionals. Mix the zucchini and the onion in the reserved flour.
Mix vegetables with moist ingredients and then fry. Drain into paper towels or bags. Serve hot with your favorite accompaniment sauce.