A spinach salad with mozzarella and complete tuna, full of flavor and a citric touch thanks to the dehydrated blueberries. We teach you how to prepare it at home easily and the nutritional contributions you have.
This type of salads, such as spinach with mozzarella and tuna, are a perfect meal, fast to prepare and very nutritious.
Actually, spinach has a completely different taste when taken in raw than when cooked. In crude has is softer and is sensational to combine or exchange with lettuce leaves, so you can enjoy more complete salads like this spinach with mozzarella and tuna.
It is a food full of great vitamins but this salad also has the avocado which is great for health. That said, all very healthy and the flavor also accompanies it, so we are facing a rich and nutritious salad as well as fast!
In addition, spinach combine perfectly with a multitude of ingredients as you may have seen in previous recipes we have been posting, like “Spinach salads with strawberries and goat cheese”, a delicious “spinach and mushrooms” or “spinach salad with tuna”.
As you will see, the combination of ingredients is sensational and also of textures you urge to prepare it?
Spinach salad with mozzarella and tuna: ingredients
- 1 ball of mozzarella cheese
- Dried blueberries
- Tuna in olive oil
- Olive oil
Spinach salad with mozzarella and tuna: preparation
Wash the spinach and cut in pieces, put the leaves to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients and put them in the salad Bowl:
- Clean the Aguacete, peel it and cut it into small pieces.
- Wash the tomato and chop it, add to the container.
- Remove the water from the mozzarella cheese and cut the cheese ball in small portions.
- Remove leftover oil from tuna and crumble
- Put all the ingredients in the salad bowl together with the dried blueberries. Don’t forget to pour the salt and aliñas; Stir so that the oil reaches all the ingredients.
There is nothing left, ready to serve and enjoy.