When it comes to the good weather what we want to eat are summer salads and an example of this is the Malaga salad where it stands out for the contrast of flavors offered by mixing the cod with oranges. Throughout this article we will explain the ingredients and steps to make the salad Malaga, join us!
Without further ado, here is the recipe for the Malaga salad:
These ingredients are for preparing a Malaga salad for four people.
- 1 kg. of potatoes
- 1 kg. of oranges
- 2 chives
- 1/4 kg. of crumbled cod
- 2 eggs
- Split olives
- Oil and salt
Elaboration of the Malaga salad – step by step
The difficulty of preparing this recipe is average, that is, if you follow the next steps you will have no problem to make it.
- Peel and cut the potatoes to medium squares.
- Cook in water until tender
- We cut the oranges also to pictures
- We chop the very small chives
- The eggs are put to cook until they get hard. Then we chop them to dice.
- The cod can be bought directly crumbled, which also will come desalted. If you buy whole and salted, you will have to desalt it as explained in the recipe of cod with tomato, and then chop it. When it’s already crumbled, we’ll roast it on a grill.
- In a salad dish, mix the potatoes, oranges, chives, eggs, cod and olives.
- Dress to taste with olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and parsley.