Next we want to propose you to make chicken in a new way. We explain how to make a chicken with walnuts, typical of Chinese cuisine, you will see that this dish will not only be easy to prepare, but also delicious and light.
In a previous post we have seen how to prepare a rich chicken stuffed with vegetables. The truth is that chicken is a type of poultry that allows us to produce it in different ways and it seems that all of them is always delicious.
How to make chicken with walnuts-Chinese cuisine
The Chinese cuisine, even if you are one of those who always chooses to eat the same thing every time it goes to one of its restaurants, is really varied and an essential ingredient in it is the chicken.
Next we will explain a rich recipe, simple and typical of Chinese cuisine: the chicken with walnuts that besides exotic is really tasty.
How to make chicken with nuts-ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts.
- 100 grams of peeled walnuts.
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch.
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of sherry.
– Difficulty: Easy.
How to make chicken with walnuts-step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts in small dice, 1/2 for 1 centimeter or so. Salt the pieces and pass it through the cornstarch.
- Put two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and turn on the fire. Fry walnuts for about 2 minutes over medium heat. Book Hot.
- Pour another tablespoon of oil in the frying pan and sauté the meat for a moment, only about 30 seconds, then add the other tablespoon of oil, soy sauce, both sherry and sugar.
- While carefully stirring add walnuts and leave for 3 more seconds.