If you have not already tried the cream of broccoli, prepare to enjoy all its flavor and, we tell you what spices you can combine to enhance more aromas and flavors on your palate.
How to make broccoli cream or broccoli-ingredients
The following quantities of these ingredients are for a broccoli or broccoli cream for four people.
- 1 CDA. Oil soup
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 300 g of broccoli (only flowers)
- 1 large potato peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 Vegetable bouillon Cube
- 1 liter of water
- 1/2 liter of Cream of Elche
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fine wheat bran for sprinkling: Qty. nec.
- 1 sprig of parsley to decorate
How to make broccoli or broccoli cream – step by step
- Put the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and when it is hot add the onion, the garlic and the broccoli cut into small pieces so that they are well pochen. Leave them for about a minute and give them some salt.
- In a saucepan put water and when it is boiling add a bouillon pill. When it boils, add the peeled potatoes and add the broth above and then the rest of the water.
- Leave it in the fire until the vegetables are very tender, and once they are ready, you only have to mash it with the blender to get the cream.
- Add the milk, put it on medium heat and continue stirring or beating to incorporate well the rest of ingredients.
- Salpimenta to taste and if you want to try something new, give it some wheat bran over it.
Hints for making broccoli cream or broccoli
This time, a secret to keep in mind when it comes to seasoning this vegetable. Herbs and spices that give more flavor to broccoli are: basil, dill, garlic, lemon balm, marjoram, oregano, tarragon and thyme.
… bon appetit! …